Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

Who Says Adding Machine Tape Ain't Fun...


It's been super busy and crazy around here as of late. I'm feeling like I haven't stopped running in two weeks. Plus these crazy allergies and sinus thingies have plagued the kids, but I think we're all on the mend. Saturday, we went up to Wartburg to celebrate my neice Lauren's big #1! Didn't get to stay for cake, as Lillie was not feeling too well and we had to leave early, but Jack stayed behind with his Mimi and Papa so he got plenty of pettin' I'm sure. Here's some pics to prove that it doesn't take a whole lot of bells and whistles to entertain kids...just adding machine tape. When the kids were done with the room it looked like a frat house on a Saturday morning, no kidding.
The inevitable meltdown... Literally a minute later... I assure you he's not bi-polar...at least not officially. The girl of the hour... Love the face!This one's not bad either. Chloe gettin' in on the action... All together now!
This is my first foray into homemade wrap jobs. As in, didn't feel like running to the store to get a gift bag...I thought it turned out much neater and personalized this way. All this stuff came from my ever growing scrap pile of crafting paraphernalia.

Close up of Clothespin doll...
The cake I didn't get to eat...shoot! Jackson, obviously admiring his superior upper body build in the windows of a store front...Me and my baby...They say we look alike...I don't see it, other than the fact that I can't get her hair to do anything either ;)

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Jackson looks like he is sliding down a white tarp!
    Your hair has really grown! Looks very pretty!
    Hope you all are well..we're still canning! Grrr
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids have really grown. I remember when Lillie was born. Seems like yesterday. My how time flies Della. Does it make you feel old? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old? No. Tired and Worn Out, you betcha!

    ReplyDelete