Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Pictures and Camera Clean-Up...


Well, Christmas is over and the kids are not sure how to conduct themselves after all the excitement is over with and things return to "normal". School work starts back up this week and housework looms over me daily and the laundry....well, it never sleeps.

The children got more than they needed again this year, mostly from Jody and I. Pondering on whether to do the gifts like we did this year or just splurge on one big one or maybe a trip...hmm

Well, this post is going to be one of those plagued with pictures of the going's on of the last couple months. I finally got my camera to load to my computer again, which has made blogging easier and more enjoyable. Anyone who knows me knows I love pictures. So, my camera was clogged with files that now can be poste


Lillie and Taylor's Birthday
Such a pretty girl!

This cake was so fun to make.

School has been relaxed to say the least lately. I got a great book by Peggy Kaye called Games For Reading. Here's one of the games in it and the kids had a blast while learning some sight words.
With my mom and dad's help we got our whole big front porch painted, the door a fresh coat of bright red paint and shutters to match before it got really cold Had several activities with our small little church congregation. The church is getting closer to be finished and we are all very eager to get into the building and not be in a house. There's just something about a beautiful little churchouse on a Sunday morning...a house just doesn't come close. But the Lord has been good and faithful in his provisions, as he always is. These are some of the best ladies in the world and my buddies and a barrel of fun!

Christmas at Our Place...
I didn't have a nativity scene, so I just made one...silhouette style and I loved it! The wreath was made from scrapbook paper and later was flanked by paper trees...it really turned out nice.




We bought Jack some building sets with tools and he was all business putting this dump truck together...that boy sure knows how to handle a screwdriver and a wrench!

Poor Jody can't enjoy the holidays cause he's point man on batteries and twist ties....

Yay! Paper!


They just never seem to learn...


I can almost guarantee that 3 seconds prior to this picture being taken that I said to Chloe "Honey...I wouldn't lean down there if I were you."


Christmas in J-Town...



Christmas at Mom and Dad's...

Leila made this cute hat for Jack...
Well, that's finally over...whew! Well, I hope you all had a great Christmas this year with your families and friends. God sure has blessed up this year and I look forward to what He's gonna do in the coming year!

Have a blessed day!



























































3 comments:

  1. GREAT POST! AND I AM SUPER IMPRESSED W THE PAPER WREATH & NATIVITY SCENE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too kind...I wanted something different, not to mention some reason to go to Hobby Lobby and be justified in spending Jody's money. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the catch up pictures now on too catch up time with us!! So glad you have lots of good Christmas fun!! Love you all!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete