Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm Not Looking For Pity, Okay?



Okay, so Lauren is here and I've had Sophia and Taylor here with my three for a couple of days. Took the girls back home today to see Baby Lauren. Yes, I survived. Between Jackson and Sophia bickering constantly , the assembly line at mealtime, the diaper changes and "accidents" Jackson so eagerly had the entire time (Being around all these women makes his bladder weak, I suppose) and a run to the market for Laundry Detergent, I think I did pretty well. Just in case, you're not impressed... 5 children ages 4 and under. My minivan, packed to maximum capacity... what? Not impressed yet? Five babies in a shopping cart???? Man, tough crowd. Anyhow, I survived to keep house another day and actually enjoyed having my nieces around (did I mention that Hannah and Kasey came up to eat supper Thursday). So that was all seven children...now are you impressed?????? Here are some pictures that I took while I was roughing it in babeland.
BFF's

Here she is...the girl of the hour. She's a doll and has, like, instant tele-evangelist hair!Our family has truly been blessed with so many great kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment