Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

On This Day 4 (and 2) Years Ago...

Well, time flies...whether you have fun or not. But I wouldn't trade the roller coaster of emotions and the memories God has blessed me with when he gave me my children for anything in this world...not even a lifetime supply of Starbucks Frappacinos. Two of my little ones turned another year over yesterday, so I thought I'd share a few pics I have of them spanning their relatively short lives up to this point.
Jackson Cole : May 24th, 2005
Chloe Madeline: May 24th 2007




Happy Birthday Jack and Chloe!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! HOw sweet, they are so cute! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and they had great birthdays. Thank the Lord for another year..it is only through his grace and mercy we see tomorrow we are so blessed!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete