Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day , Momma!


I just wanted to take the time to wish my Mom a Happy Mother's Day! I am so blessed with a great momma! She's invested the last 30 years sacrficing for me and loving me and being someone I could come to no matter what! She loves her family fiercely and never was a Mimi so devoted to her 9 grandkids. As a mother, I can truly understand the hardships and sacrifice and times of heartache she's endured, yet I believe she could look back and say it's been worth it. I love you mom, thanks for the mackarel cakes as a kid (best ever), the weekend movie marathons, the tons of costume jewlery you used to buy me at Claire's, the support and help you've given me and the advice and laughter. Have a Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment