Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fun Fun Fun Til Your Momma takes the Paintbrush Away...

I'm a sucker for finding things I can make at home cheaper (and better quality) than I can buy it at the store. And this watercolor paint is no exception! It was awesome to be able to make watercolor paint that lasted a whole lot longer than those sets you buy at the store with a dab of paint in them. The colors were vibrant and we got a lot of use out of one batch and all the ingredients we have on hand. Can't beat that...the kids loved painting. It's kinda something special because I'm more of a crayon type of person...less messy. So every once in awhile I like to bust out something different for the kids to mix things up a bit...


I don't know how many pictures I have of Chloe asleep in her plate...








Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment