Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A New (Used) Schoolroom....

I have ALWAYS wanted a schoolroom. Nothing fancy, just a space that was neat and tidy that I could set aside solely for the purpose of educating my kids. However...space has always been an issue...we live in a three bedroom double wide and with all the beds and the clothes and the toys...well, there just never has been the room.
But we figured Tyler doesn't need a bed for awhile so we broke down one of the beds and so Jack's room is half schoolroom.
Now, ideally, my dream schoolroom would be large and fairly sparse and would have tables and little sofas and books galore and a killer paint job and etc. etc...etc...
But I also have come to realize recently that God is pleased when we do with what we have and when we are satisfied with HIS provisions. I don't have alot of money to just buy whatever whenever and it IS easy for me to get my eyes on what God has given others and not focus on making something with what HE's given.

I HAVE to thank my momma who brought over some things from her house that she didn't need. Some nice chest of drawers, filing cabinets, table and stools for the kids. And she spent all day yesterday helping me clean and get organized...so here's the final outcome of my room...now I would like to get more posters and the Dollar Tree here has a ton of them, so I will pick some up...but it's mostly done and we REALLY enjoyed using it this morning.


Do you see the filing cabinets...they are actually organized LOL...For anyone who knows me that will be a shocker ,cause I ain't an organizer by nature....






I love the view from my new desk....





It may not be fancy, but I am thankful for the little space I have to devote to school...it really helped out this morning with my attitude.


Okay, I had to throw this one in...THIS is what happens when you fall asleep at my house...



Have a Blessed Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment