Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Great Resource Thanks to Jimmie!

Jimmie over at One Child Policy Homeschool is like the queen of multitasking and does a fantabulous job in all her endeavors. She has a lens on Squidoo that is for audio learners, which is what Lillie is for sure. She has some great free sites on there, some I had never heard of, that carry mp3 files for kids that are just awesome. Check out the Science songs which are so catchy, you'll find yourself singing them while you're doin' the dishes. Click here to go to Jimmie's page. Drop her a line and tell her you appreciate her! I know I do! I am right smack in the middle of planning for our big startback come Monday, so I won't post again until then unless my children do something weird or strange or humorous. Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these super nice comments! :-) You just made my day!
    Glad to be of help to others. That's the whole point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! That kiddie records site was a treasure trove!

    ReplyDelete