Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Camera Clean-Up

Erased my memory card and here are some residual pictures that had not been put on the computer.
We are just about done with our bathroom remodel and this is the box the new toilet came in. And in this house, you don't just throw a big ole' box like this away...you make a box house. The kids played with this all day, literally. Jack got his tools out and went to work. I wish I had gotten a picture of all three kids and the puppy inside. I'm sure it would break some fire code!
You simply can not trust anyone with a camera around this place! A rare picture of an even rarer event...me...napping.

Lillie ran up the other day and handed me these...I was impressed. I wrote down what they were on the cards... I thought she did a great job with Sacagawea and Pomp (above) Makin' salt dough indian bead necklaces. We are finished with Lewis and Clark and will move onto the Alamo and Davy Crockett.
It's a doughy job but someone's got to do it...
Made some doughnuts I can actually eat on this crazy diet!
Believe it or not, Josie has actually grown. Some great pics of Chloe...

She chooses to dress herself this way...
Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute pics of little bit, and your puppy is adorable, does she stay in the house all the time? And big boxes are a favorite of our toos! We need to get together soon, I miss our grown up time and are definitly in need of some:) Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. For now the little darling stays in, though she was never intended to be an outside dog. She needs to get a bit bigger before we turn her out into the pin with Big Tuck. He's not mean to her and doesn't try to eat her, but he is 66 pounds at 10 months old and would play her to death I'm afraid. I, too have missed our grown up time, it really helps me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures and I would love to find some big ol boxes they keep the kids occupied for hours here.
    We have a doggie in the house too..we got a yorkie and well she is cute but I am not sure how I am liking it! The kids love her! Your boxer could eat her! I love boxers!
    Molly weighs 4lbs. Yeap we need to get together soon! Sooner the better right!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete