Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Okay, I'm Back...






Have been incredibly busy the last couple of days and not felt much like being on the computer. Tyler Edward was born on July 1st at Erlanger in Chattanooga and a whopping 7 lbs. 5 oz and 20 inches of scrawny goodness. I'm not kidding, he's SKINNY!!!!! Bad thing is my kids have torn up my digital camera so I only have a few pics Dad took while in the hospital. He was healthy and his platelet count though a little low, grew over the next two days so we, thankfully didn't have to stay long. I am glad to be back home, but yesterday was my "What In the World Am I Going to Do " Day. I blame it on the amount of pain and the fact that I can't move like I want to. Today, the pain is much better , so I'm praying for improvement everyday and the Lord has really been with me. I won't write much today, just enough to update everyone and show him off, hopefully I'll get some good pictures with his eyes open. He looks alot like Chloe did when she was born, but he's built like Lillie was. He's pretty mellow it seems for now, though he eats pretty regularly, but so far he also sleeps mostly in the day and wakes up a little at night, but I'm used to being up at night, so I'd rather have the time to get things done during the day. I'll write more when time allows. Thanks so much to everyone who prayed and helped...my parents and inlaws and sister and Shanna for keeping the kids during my appointments and treatments. To Dr. Gernt and Dr. Sunny and Natalie my nurse for doing their jobs right and giving me a laugh while doing it. Thanks mostly to the Lord for he has been so very good to me and answered more prayers than I remember having outright answered in awhile, he's really made his prescence and love known.

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a precious precious baby boy that I can't wait to get my hands on! Oh I am so glad for you Della God is so GOOD!!!
    Let me know if you need anything..
    love you all
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHHHHHH how sweet! I am so glad that everything went well! I will be praying for you and Joy is right... God is sooooo good to us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soooooo precious!!!! I have been thinking about you a lot the last week & wondering how everything went. I completely understand the c-section pain but it seems to be a LOT better after a wk or 2! So hang in there! What a precious family your have!It just seems like a couple of wks ago you were asking everyone to pray for the little fellow & now he is here & healthy! What an answer to prayer!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete