Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2008

Hain't it Great...I'm 28!

Does anyone else here find this picture funny? Is this an omen, or what!???
Okay, so today, I am officially turning 28. Wow, two more years till I roll the big 3-0! Here's a pic of me back in the day, you know, 28 years ago.

I believe I am the only 28 year old birthday "girl" to have more kids at my party than adults.
This is minus two babies...Taylor and Lauren.
Oh well...that's how it goes in our family. You're always outnumbered. (8 to 5 this particular event) Wouldn't have it any other way!
Here's a slideshow of some pics I took...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! The big 3-0 'taint so bad. It was actually a relief! LoL My age seemed to match my grown-up life! :)
    Love the new look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I just stumbled on to your blog today. I was reading a message from the our high school forum. I really do like your blog and am glad to hear about your salvation. I have 3 children also and thought it was neat that we both homeschool. I love Charlotte Mason and am also using that approach with my oldest she is 6 1/2 and in first grade this year. This will be our second year of homeschool. I am truly blessed and feel even more blessed at just being able to homeschool we LOVE it. Anyway nice to see you are doing good. I also have a blog but haven't been able to update much lately due to all the canning I have been doing. You have beautiful kids.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete