Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Off and Walking!

I learned from the last two children that I would not get all concerned if Chloe didn't walk as soon as the other two. Lillie never crawled and Jack walked very early. Chloe has just taken her time with it. And I'm cool with that. But, now she has decided she's ready to walk, so here are two videos of her bookin' it across the floor. It looks so funny to me to see her walking...













Taking a bit of a planning break. So glad Lillie's far along enough in her skills that it affords me time to feel this whole schooling thing out. I'm still so new to it and find myself having moments of "Can I really do this." The answer of course is"Yes, I can. God wants me to, he can do it!" It takes alot of praying on my part. I need wisdom, I need the Lord to change my procrastinative nature and I need help settling into a routine, help deciding what to study and when to study it (I feel like I can't stick with anything, but when it doesn't work, I can't make it work, ya know?), and more than anything, perserverance and patience!


My girls...


Boxed Lunch...
A post would not be a post without Tucker.

No need for comment...
Jackson trying to harness Tucker and Tucker not cooperating...

Just a cute picture...

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it will be long before Baby Girl starts walking. She'll be 10 months this weekend. Wow! Where does the time go!?
    She is already letting go when she is distracted and yesterday "accidently" took a step!
    What a fun age!

    ReplyDelete