Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Some Good Books About the CM Method

I thought I'd do a short post for anyone who might be interested in locating some books that instruct how to apply the CM Method into your homeschool. Several of these I have read, the last two, I have not, but have visited these ladies websites and they seem to be noteworthy also. These links take you to Half.com which is the only place I will buy a book these days. They have almost everything known to mankind at great prices, alot less than bookstores. Check out the links and enjoy!

A Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola

A Charlotte Mason Education: A How To Manual by Catherine Levinson
More Charlotte Mason Education by Catherine Levinson
When Children Love to Learn by Elaine Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment