Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Welcome to My World

This is my blog and I welcome you to it! Mostly, this is intended so that my loved ones can keep up with what we Davis' are doing. Hopefully, it might inspire or be a blessing to someone as well. Above all, I hope that it will bring glory to God and my Savior. So, I'm gonna brag about what he's done for me.

I was saved January 14th 2003 in my apartment while putting on my make-up. Two days later I found out I was pregnant with Lillie and he's blessed me everyday in so many ways since. He gave me a great family, the best parents ever, good in-laws that love the Lord, three children , a wonderful husband , a slew of material blessings and so many more that it would take a lifetime to list them all. Basically, the Lord has been good to me and I want to give him glory. Nothing I do is of myself, but it's Jesus that works within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment